Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need to lose 90lbs and I am scared

Friday, August 28, 2020

I need to lose 90lbs and I am scared

Hi Loseit,

I (F28, CW: 210, GW: 120, 163 cm) want to (and need to!) lose 90lbs (approx. 40 kg) and it´s just so much, almost half of my weight. It scares me how much time it will take (at minimum I think more than two years of strict CICO). I am also worried about how my body will look like If I actually manage to lose the weight. Another problem is that the medication I take for my depression might make it more diffcult to loose weight as a weight gain is a common side effect (and probably the medication is part of the reason why I have gained 70lbs in the last three years).

Anyways, sorry for the rant. If someone here has a similar journey, any experiences or tips would be very much appriciated.

submitted by /u/nofunlola
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ii558u/i_need_to_lose_90lbs_and_i_am_scared/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...