Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When I notice my body parts getting smaller it makes me feel insecure and scared

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

When I notice my body parts getting smaller it makes me feel insecure and scared

Posting this in the hopes that I’m not alone...

SW: 295.8 lbs - CW: 290 lbs - short term GW: 250 lbs

I (21F) have only lost about 5 lbs since I started CICO at the end of July, but I have been working out like crazy. I think I’ve definitely lost waaay more than 5 lbs of fat, but my weight hasn’t changed much because I’ve gained a ton of new muscle. All of my clothes fit better and I can actually feel my thighs and back fat and face fat getting smaller and smaller. All of these should be good things that make me feel good about myself... except they don’t. It makes me feel very insecure.

I think I’ve been hiding behind my fat. I feel comfortable being overlooked as I am now, and I think I might have a deep fear of feeling too “seen” if I get skinnier. Does anyone else feel this way?

I know that these aren’t healthy thoughts, I just hope to hear that I’m not alone in feeling this.

submitted by /u/plateooo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igptcp/when_i_notice_my_body_parts_getting_smaller_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...