Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I had a big weekend of eating

Sunday, August 30, 2020

I had a big weekend of eating

I reached my GW roughly a couple of weeks back and I started my annual leave this weekend.

Going into my annual leave I was a bit scared because it was going to include tonnes of eating out (and I still have a lot of it left to do!) and I have worked so hard to stop binge eating once and for all and eating out used to be a huge trigger for me (go BIG or go home! Most meals out would become day long bingeathons)

So on both Saturday and Sunday I went for meals out and whilst I ate a good extra 2000+ calories I also ate healthy stuff the rest of the time (no “I’ve fucked it up so I may as well eat everything in sight”) and I was really tired so I also took the time to rest instead of trying to out-exercise it. I also enjoyed my food and the company.

The icing on the cake? I weighed myself this morning and I have gained 0.300 gr only. Minimal fluctuation quite likely due to not going crazy.

TLDR: I have finally learned to stop stuffing my face like a crazy woman when I go out and it is so rewarding.

submitted by /u/athenae99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijs6it/i_had_a_big_weekend_of_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...