Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I logged calories today for the first day in years.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

I logged calories today for the first day in years.

A couple years ago, I completely gave up on losing weight, I don't really know why I just did, I was around 280 pounds.

Today I am 356 pounds. I was 347 when I started the first time, I'm at my absolute heaviest of all time. For almost a year I have been telling myself "There's no point, I'm going to give up and have to start over again anyway so why start"

Today I woke, and something was different, I weighed myself on the scale, entered my weight in mfp and libra, something I haven't done in years.

I have today logged everything I have eaten, setting my goal at losing 2 pounds a week I only finished 90 calories over my caloric goal! (I have always found the first week to be the hardest lol).

It's not much of an accomplishment, but actually doing it even just once feels really good, I hope I wake up tomorrow and do the same thing.

submitted by /u/Insertblamehere
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i2400z/i_logged_calories_today_for_the_first_day_in_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...