Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Saturday, August 1, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello wonderful losers!

Welcome newbies & faithful friends! I read over so many wonderful posts & goals, I’m already loving all y’all. Let’s get to it!

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): 205.6 this morning. 201.5 lbs trend weight. Thanks scumbag uterus.

Stay within calorie range (1500 weekdays, maintenance weekends): For you newbies, I should apologize. I blew this goal up today already. However, it maybe a nice reminder that no matter how long we’ve been on the journey, mistakes happen. Don’t let perfection stand in the way of progress. I probably had 4000 plus calories today. And I’m still in this race to win it. Don’t beat yourself over your mistakes, it only makes you more sore for the journey ahead.

Exercise 5 days a week: Lame little walk & vigorous cleaning. 1/1 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): Working on this right meow. 1/1 weeks.

Self-care time (working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/1 days): Read up on some old school gods & goddesses. Their drama is like ancient Maury shows. Your husband is sleeping with another minor goddess as some kind of bovine & you are gonna smite his ass.

Try a new recipe once a week: Working on some baked donuts. Probably will not have any but I helped so it counts. 1/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not today. 0/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Streak day 0.

Be present in my body & accept the sensory feedback: I am so hot today. Dear Lord. I’m over here fanning myself like a Southern belle/drag queen. Also foot cramps. Ouchies.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I am grateful for perspective. When I was heavier & before I started this journey, I did not judge my food choices. Learning to count calories meant that I was suddenly assigning moral judgement to my food choices. This judgement never applied to other people, just me & my choices (story of my life, I’m a real bitch to me sometimes).

After two & a half years, I am fresh out of judgement for my food choices. They are just choices. When I overdo it, I am making that choice. Even a binge is a choice now. And I’m glad to be at that point. Removing the emotion & judgement is a step ahead of where I started.

Your turn, tell me all about your day one kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i23bvk/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...