Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have gained back 55 lbs after losing 120 lbs

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I have gained back 55 lbs after losing 120 lbs

I have gained back 55 lbs after reaching my lowest in January. I feel like a complete failure. All that progress I had made and I just ruined it in 8 months. It’s like I can’t get my brain to stop eating. I know that doesn’t make sense. I am the one that is eating, but I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s like I’m not in control anymore. It’s like I’m addicted to food. I am not an emotional person, but it finally just all hit me how far I had fallen and I just burst into tears. Sorry I’m not completely sure what this post is: venting, hoping to find out if someone has similar experiences, a cry for help? I’m not sure. All I know is that I’m desperate to get back to where I once was. I hate the person I am now.

submitted by /u/workablenothing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igtcps/i_have_gained_back_55_lbs_after_losing_120_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...