Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fell off the wagon for three weeks, feel like gained it all back, help!

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Fell off the wagon for three weeks, feel like gained it all back, help!

So, I feel like I probably know the answer anyway but. I fell off the wagon really badly for about three weeks. I definitely overate on some days and then didn't eat at all other days. I have finally got back into a food routine, but I feel like I've just ruined all of the work I did in the previous months because the skirts that were getting loose on me are tight again on my hips and waist. Is there any hope some of it is just water weight or have I massively messed up my progress?

I kind of want to cry, I'm so frustrated and upset with myself for eating so badly and wrecking my progress. I feel awful wearing my normal clothes because I feel like it's just taunting me because they're fitted where they used to be loose. How do I get back on track and stay there without feeling atrocious for wasting my progress?

submitted by /u/Melodramatic_Raven
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igusrk/fell_off_the_wagon_for_three_weeks_feel_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...