Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I’m completely losing motivation

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

I feel like I’m completely losing motivation

I’ve (F24, 5’6) been on this journey since January this year (SW: 187 CW: 151 GW: 135) and for the past month or so I’ve been really struggling with motivation to keep losing the weight.

I’ve been sticking to 1200 calories a day and theres been days where I will eat over my calories by about 800 or more just because I tell myself my body isn’t that bad anymore, when in reality I just want to eat loads.

I’ve been stuck in a plateau for about a month, maybe a bit longer and it’s really discouraged me and it’s almost made me think well if the scale isn’t changing then surely I can just eat more.

I’ve also just got a new puppy, which I’ve also been using as an excuse as to why I’ve been overeating.

I don’t know how to overcome it, I’m not happy with my body yet and I really want to hit my goal weight but I just can’t stop eating over my calories and telling myself it’s fine. I’ve literally only got 16 pounds left to lose and I just can’t do it!

Has anyone else gone through losing motivation and how did you overcome it? Really struggling at the moment

submitted by /u/lilboxx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igtvxm/i_feel_like_im_completely_losing_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...