Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I cut 90% of my sugar intake literally over night. This has been hard but I HAVE GOOD NEWS!

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

I cut 90% of my sugar intake literally over night. This has been hard but I HAVE GOOD NEWS!

Ok so a little about me, I am 6'4" I was 375 to 378lbs, 39% to 42% BF.

I use to eat such high caloric junk food at such amounts I was intaking in the ballpark of 20k to 30k calories a day. I was however a skater and BMX'er during the worst of this.

Recently I ate a BUNCH of taffy and it caused a bad tooth I have to hurt extremely bad for a week, I figured out it hurt the worst after drinking soda. I concluded it was the sugar.

So as soon as I realized I shut sugar down 100% right then. 3 weeks of pure hell but I did it. I went from around 5 to 15 two-liters worth of sugary soda a day to about 1 two-liter worth of ZERO SUGAR soda And water.

After 4 weeks a went to 90% reduced allowed 10% for things like Boba and fruits.

2 1/2 months its been. I am now at 352lbs. 352.

I Dropped almost 30lbs just by getting rid of sugar from my diet and being mindful of my calories!

I am just super happy.

I went from NEEDING (mentally) to have 2 entrees, 2 appatizers and a two-liter of soda from chinese delivery for one meal, or a large pizza, 20 wings, garlic knots and a two-liter in ONE MEAL.. to being satisfied by 3/4 cup cooked pasta lightly sauced, 1/4 cup shrimp and a can of sugar free soda for dinner. That dinner, which I had tonight starved off my hunger from the entire day (I did not eat until then) and I am NOT physically hungry at all 2 hours later.

Guys, I am sorry for rambling but I am tearing up, you do not know how fucking HAPPY I am that I might be able to start my weight with a 2!!!! I can truely see my self hitting back down into the 290s by the end of the year as I am gonna start working out ontop of all this... I am crying happy cry.

submitted by /u/WriteDepressionAway
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ig7jh4/i_cut_90_of_my_sugar_intake_literally_over_night/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...