Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Perhaps and odd request... Looking for Before & After photos!

Monday, August 24, 2020

Perhaps and odd request... Looking for Before & After photos!

Hey all, I have an odd request.

I'm a programmer working on an app in my spare time that tracks progress photos over time. I need some examples to show what the app can do, for the website, if I eventually run some ads, etc.

Has anyone been taking selfies from a few perspectives (front/back/side) as they have lost weight? Depending on the quality of the photos, I might be interested in paying you for your permission to use them. My marketing budget is limited, so we're talking something like ~$20. I can obscure the face in the images if you prefer.

I have my own before & afters, but lost most of the in-between photos! :( Let me know if you're interested and I can share more details. Best of luck to all of you in your journeys 🤘

submitted by /u/doppio
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ig6jkw/perhaps_and_odd_request_looking_for_before_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...