Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to deal with anxiousness and being afraid of losing control again

Saturday, August 1, 2020

How to deal with anxiousness and being afraid of losing control again

I'm a 21 year old male with hypothyroidism I've been morbidly obese my whole life and right now I'm down from 350 at the start of the year to 345 as of two weeks ago(with many relapses in between 350) to 336.8 today

I have a feeling of what I can describe as being afraid of failing again. I've felt this way many of times before but now I'm asking for advice. I've taken my losses through these few weeks of dieting and exercising and I've gotten right back at it the next day. But I'm scared that I'll relapse and just start binging/not caring about my body for the next few months or so like I've done many times before. How do you guys flip your mentality back to "I've gotta keep at it" mode if you slip up or just not slip up at all?

submitted by /u/cheataher
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1pbzy/how_to_deal_with_anxiousness_and_being_afraid_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...