Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I hitting a plateau on week 3?

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Why am I hitting a plateau on week 3?

Hi yall. I have started a weightloss management program 2 weeks ago. I weigh in on Tuesdays, but usually by Sunday morning I am already seeing the weeks results. I am F, 25 and started at 226lbs. Last week I weighed 220.8lbs. I keep weighing that this week, which I find funny because I have been eating healthier and sometimes even like 200cal less than what my threshold is. I am on 1600-1700 cal diet placed by the nutritionist. I am also increasing exercise, from 0 times a week, I am going 2 times a week to excercise. I know I am eating fine, because I log my food. I am only drinking water or diet soda when I want something fancier than water. I am not drinking alcohol, eating fast food, binging, etc... I am trying my best to eat every 4 hours with my snacks being high protein low cal. I am eating more fruits and veggies and meat and less carbs and I know this because I am logging everything I put in my mouth, I can't eat without even writing what I am going to eat down. Got 64oz of fluid/water in me everyday as well.

Why no change? I know some people are like, oh don't lose your mind over the scale. Look at other things like your clothes...well I usually can't tell clothes difference until I lose 10lbs or more and I won't even want to try fitting into my 175lbs clothes when I am not even out of the 220s....

submitted by /u/Leili-chan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eu67ew/why_am_i_hitting_a_plateau_on_week_3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...