Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just need a solid food list/regimen

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

I just need a solid food list/regimen

Hello to all and thank you for reading this ahead of time. I'm currently struggling to get back to a healthy weight and lifestyle after gaining almost 200 lbs in 2 years. I'm 395 on a bad day, 390 on a good one, but when is it ever a good one when your resting hr is 80-90bpm *facepalm*. I'm here because I just need a solid list of foods that I can choose from to help me kickstart my diet. I'm not looking to do a specific diet, just changing my eating habits altogether. No red meat, little to no bread/carbs, chicken/turkey occasionally not everyday, no refined sugar, as little natural sugar as possible, lots of water, veggies, beans, and such. This combined with walking, gradual running and weight training I think I can comfortably get my life back on track. I just need some help choosing what foods to eat. Also, I'm a simple man. I'm not into the big meal cooking and all that complicated stuff. I like a bowl of cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and whatever mom made for dinner lol. I'm trying to make this simple as possible, of course meal prepping is in the mix though. But any other suggestions, please feel free to share and thank you.

submitted by /u/716ix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evgend/i_just_need_a_solid_food_listregimen/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...