Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First post here... down 11lbs!

Thursday, January 30, 2020

First post here... down 11lbs!

So I am a classic comfort eater - have been all my life. I weighed 17st 13lbs (251lbs for those who like lbs!) on 1st November - dropped 5lbs up to 12th January. This might come across as a brag post; but I don’t have anyone other than my husband to brag to!

Out of curiosity and as a stress reliever for my particularly aspie days (am a lady who is on the spectrum) I tried treadmill running for the first time two weeks ago... Oh. My. Days. The sense of zen - it’s like my brain flicks into neutral and I can space out totally! It’s hardly groundbreaking research but since starting I’ve dropped 6lbs in two weeks! I’ve got 86lbs to go but I’m on my way. Just found this community and happy to be here :)

submitted by /u/LionelHutzApprentice
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewkhnn/first_post_here_down_11lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...