Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Skinny Fat 5'7 & 157lbs | Need Fitness Advice

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Skinny Fat 5'7 & 157lbs | Need Fitness Advice

Pic: https://imgur.com/a/tO6mzCI

Hey guys. I'm 22 years old and for the first time in my life, I looked in the mirror and realized that I'm starting to get skinny fat. In the past 6 months, my waist has gone from 32inches to 35inches. I thought that my jeans were shrinking but the reality is that I let my diet go to shit and now I'm paying the price.

I'm determined now to lose the belly fat but I'm not sure how to approach it. I've never cut in my life since I've always been skinny. I'm going to start eating at a deficit of -500 calories a day but what I don't know is should I go back to lifting weights or should I start doing cardio? I want to lift weights again but I don't know if it's reasonable to expect strength training progress while eating on a deficit.

What should I do?

submitted by /u/dannydawiz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewg9hu/skinny_fat_57_157lbs_need_fitness_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...