Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I still look super fat despite losing a ton of weight. Can I get some advice?

Sunday, January 26, 2020

I still look super fat despite losing a ton of weight. Can I get some advice?

Hey guys. LONG time lurker here. Kinda scared to post, lol.

Starting around last March, I decided that I was tired of the lifestyle I was living, and wanted to lose weight. I started at 6’0”, 260lbs, and now I’m at 205.6lbs as of this morning! What I can’t understand is how I still look SO overweight. I get that I’m still kinda fat. Looking at others’ whose height and weight is the same as mine, as well as living the same lifestyle as I am, if not unhealthier, I still look much bigger than them. My BF% was 28.6 about 7 months ago, and while I haven’t had a chance to check it again, I’d assume it would’ve gone down a certain amount.

I’m sorry if this comes off as stupid. Maybe I do look my size and I’m just being too optimistic. I’m aware I’m still overweight and have a ways to go, but I still feel as though my work isn’t showing that much. I would like to know how to see better results as far as body composition goes, and where I look like I’m failing- whether that be working out more, or whatever I can do to improve more.

Any advice on this would be really appreciated, thank y’all!

https://imgur.com/4vuBv9D EDIT: https://imgur.com/wCiMtnh (forgot second link)

submitted by /u/sing-the-blues
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/euhimm/i_still_look_super_fat_despite_losing_a_ton_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...