Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss plateau....HELP?!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Weight loss plateau....HELP?!

So I’ve lost eight pounds this month. I know, this is a lot of progress and I shouldn’t be expecting to lose more than this. BUT, I was losing very consistently, and it seems I’ve recently came to a dead stand still. For a week(ish) I’ve been exactly the same weight. How can I overcome this? Been doing 18:6 fasts until 2pm and then eating an apple/banana at some cheese with ritz crackers at work, going to the gym (3-4 times per week) and then eating dinner. Considering cutting out the 2pm snack to do a true OMAD. I usually stay around 1200 cals a day, but tbh I’ve been eating slightly more unhealthy the past week. Is this the reason for my plateau? Any insight appreciated 😃

submitted by /u/hatefulcats
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evfuaa/weight_loss_plateauhelp/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...