Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Office Birthday Dilemma

Friday, January 31, 2020

Office Birthday Dilemma

Hi all! For context I’ve been doing really well on my diet - clean eating and I’m training for a half marathon so I’ve gone from 239 to 220 pounds in a pretty short time.

My birthday is in a few weeks and it’s tradition for our coworkers to “surprise” the birthday person with treats. I haven’t told any of my coworkers that I’m dieting or training for a race, but I was considering asking them if they would not get me food for my birthday because I’m really trying to stay on track. I don’t want to seem a. Presumptuous or b. Rude, but I also don’t want to feel pressured to eat sweets or refuse them, so I thought saying something like “if you guys were planning on doing anything for my birthday, I’m trying to be super healthy so please don’t feel the need to get me anything.” Still, I’m cringing inside even bracing this conversation. Should I just shut the hell up, accept whatever they give me and quietly trash it later? Lol.

submitted by /u/doodlesugie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewzbho/office_birthday_dilemma/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...