Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People with depression - how do you stay motivated?

Thursday, January 30, 2020

People with depression - how do you stay motivated?

I am an individual who has low self-control, low motivation, and depression/anxiety (the list goes on). I continuously beat myself up when I don’t go to the gym/eat right and my depression makes it so I don’t want to do anything. It’s a viscous cycle and I’m sure it’s a common enough story. So. For me and anyone else blessed with this mind fuckery/mental illness, how do you do it? Everyone’s story is different: What’s yours?

How do you stay motivated? (When you don’t even want to do things you enjoy - what works?)

When you have given up on yourself, how do you convince yourself that you can actually do it?

How do you get yourself out of bed?

I guess I am looking for other advice other than the staple answers: (r/thanksimcured) - take meds! (Already on them) - you’ll feel so good after working out! (But HOW do I get there) -etc

Obligatory sorry about the formatting - I’m on mobile.

submitted by /u/Sjben22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewjvlc/people_with_depression_how_do_you_stay_motivated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...