Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just hit 365 days of tracking with MyFitnessPal and I’m down 40kg!

Friday, January 31, 2020

Just hit 365 days of tracking with MyFitnessPal and I’m down 40kg!

I started this journey because my physiotherapist told me that if I didn’t do something about my weight then my disk problems were going to put me in a wheelchair. I joined a gym and cleaned out the cupboards a week later and have been living added sugar free for the last year.

I was nearly 180kg, and had to start out exercising in the swimming pool to protect my joints. Now I’m keeping up with people half my weight on the cardio equipment. My relationship with food has improved massively, and my marriage is stronger than ever by the teamwork that’s come from my husband and I doing this together.

I have a way to go still to get where I want to me, and the weight loss isn’t as fast as it used to be. But this year is the first one I’ve looked back on and felt really good about the choices I’ve made and how I’ve invested my energy and time.

I’m so grateful to this subreddit and you awesome people for helping me get started and motivating me to keep going!

submitted by /u/Allengirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewl1el/just_hit_365_days_of_tracking_with_myfitnesspal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...