Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can't seem to break this cycle of binging and fasting, can anyone help me?

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I can't seem to break this cycle of binging and fasting, can anyone help me?

This is my first time posting my problems to a non-ED subreddit, I hope you guys can understand how I feel.

I don't understand. All I have to do is just eat to satisfaction. Most people can do it. It's so simple, animals are literally evolved to do this. All I do is binge fast binge fast binge fast. I never feel well, when I binge I often throw up. When I fast I do it until I'm afraid that I'm going to pass out.

I know how to lose weight healthily, I've been on a "diet" my whole life.

The only thing that's been successful is trying to stop dieting/fasting. I can eat normally for about a week straight. But I somehow always go back to either fasting/binging and the whole cycle starts again. I've probably "recovered" like 4 times now. This is the only thing I can see that may help me.. but I'm still binging and fasting.

Any help is fine, thank you.

submitted by /u/lmaokillmee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evyh8l/i_cant_seem_to_break_this_cycle_of_binging_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...