Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just need to vent. I’m frustrated with myself for being so excited when this is the 50th time I’ve started “my weight loss journey”

Thursday, January 30, 2020

I just need to vent. I’m frustrated with myself for being so excited when this is the 50th time I’ve started “my weight loss journey”

I’ve been here. I’ve done this before. There was that time I dropped $100 a month on barre classes. (I quit going and lost money) The time I needed to lose weight to fit in my bridesmaid dress for my best friend’s wedding. (I didn’t and had to have my dress emergency altered 4 days before the wedding) I joined that gym two years ago. I started running 4 miles 4 times a week over the summer. November I started counting calories for two days. Ever single time I’ve been motivated and excited and every single time I’ve given up. I can’t even remember why or how I fell back into my terrible eating habits. Here I am again, 3 weeks into my diet and exercising and I’m over the moon. I’ve lost 5 pounds and I feel good. But I’m so terrified two weeks from now I won’t even remember starting a diet in the first place. I want this so bad and I keep telling myself this time will be different. I just want to stick to my word.

So reddit...I’m posting here, maybe this will help me feel accountable. I’m 5’3 and on January 13 I was at 184 pounds. This. Time. Will. Be. Different.

submitted by /u/hiimem
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewge7u/i_just_need_to_vent_im_frustrated_with_myself_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...