Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any tips to deal with diet constipation?

Friday, January 31, 2020

Any tips to deal with diet constipation?

Hi all, I'll try to keep this simple.

I'm in the process of losing weight and I am dealing with a sensation of constipation that is giving me anxiety.

As a result of reducing carbs, I understand you go less, and the volume is less, but I have a constant sensation of being constipation. I'd describe it as my bowels feel sealed up about three or four times during the day. I have forced myself to ignore it, but it really is bothering me.

I go once every morning with a bit of pushing, but randomly throughout the day I have a constant feeling of being sealed up often when sitting or lying down. It kind of feels like I have to go, and I start straining, and nothing happens but a little forced gas. Even before dieting, I only went once a day, so I wouldn't expect to feel this.

I had this happen to me when doing keto, but currently, I am eating above keto and eating small amount of sweet potatoes, plain green yogurt, etc. So I'm not sure what's going on. I do eat plenty of veggies: lettuce, zucchini, carrots, tomatos, green beans, and broccoli, so I'm not sure what else. I drink water more and more now but it doesn't seem to help.

After losing 60 pounds, constipation (exacerbated from iron supplements) triggered an anxiety type binge as I felt I was dying, and I've gained the weight back, so I'm trying to keep calm and deal with this before it gets super bad. I don't have any constipation issues when I eat normal to pretty shitty, so this is all related to diet changes.

submitted by /u/weightcantwait
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewy9eq/any_tips_to_deal_with_diet_constipation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...