Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Puked!

Thursday, January 30, 2020

I Puked!

I’m a big guy (280lb mainly fat) and I have been feeling really shity about my weight and image, but me being lazy and stubborn I did nothing about it, until, recently my job got us all memberships to Gold’s Gym so I literally had no more excuse to not get fit, its a free membership to me, and I have to drive past it to and from work.

Well I started today I pushed myself so hard I threw up. Thank god I made it to the bathroom in time.

I legitimately thought that was a dramatization when people would throw up on the biggest loser or other weight loss shows.

Because of my insecurities I packed up and left because I was embarrassed, sooo we will try again tomorrow.

Any tips on how to get over my insecurities at the gym? Also, should I focus more on cardio or strength? I want to lose my fat but also want to gain muscle...

(also the reason I threw up was because I was pushing the sled/tank on the turf and didn’t realize that it was on max resistance, because I didn’t know what I was doing. I was just imitating others... I made it 8 times up and down before I had to puke.)

On the positive side I’m not like “Fuck that I’m never going back again”, I just want to know how to get better, and how to get rid of the “all eyes on me” mentality. Granted I feel bad for just dipping out, but also I don’t know what would have happened if I continued to workout after puking.

submitted by /u/-PhotogHelp-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewggjf/i_puked/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...