Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Someone decided to harass me about my weight, but I won’t let it discourage me

Friday, January 31, 2020

Someone decided to harass me about my weight, but I won’t let it discourage me

Here’s the message

Surprisingly this is the first time I’ve ever received such a hateful message. Thankfully this person decided to attack me at a time in my life where my self-esteem is the highest it’s ever been.

Thankfully for me I’ve never had anyone shame me for my body, at least not directly to me. This is the first time I’ve ever experienced this and I’m just surprised at how hateful people can be to someone they don’t even know.

It’s even more disappointing that this person clearly knows that I’m working on bettering myself, but went out of their way to discourage me. It’s sad that they have nothing better to do.

Yes I still have work to do on myself and my body isn’t quite where I want it yet but I still love the way I look and no one can convince me otherwise.

I hope no one else lets messages like this discourage you from your journey. I hope even more that you don’t receive messages or comments like these.

submitted by /u/doof18
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewwz8o/someone_decided_to_harass_me_about_my_weight_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...