Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Post-binge bloat

Friday, January 31, 2020

Post-binge bloat

Had a two-day crazy binge and weighed myself this morning, and I was back at my starting weight which was a number I hadn’t seen there in 1.5 months(+4.5kg). Such a horrible feeling, even though I know I’m bloated all my clothes are tight again and I see no definition. I feel lethargic after eating all that stuff, too.. Not at all energized, when I went to workout today I spent 2x the time I normally spend.

Anyways, thankfully I managed to not turn it into an extra day of binge (which is what happened the 2nd day) but ugh it’s so frustrating after having 1.5 months of literally waking up every morning and seeing more and more results. Hopefully I won’t have gained too much when bloating fades... How long does the post-binge bloat last?

submitted by /u/hghfdrtggv
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewxc1p/postbinge_bloat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...