Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What I'm doing to loseit

Monday, January 27, 2020

What I'm doing to loseit

Hello! This is my first time posting in r/loseit, so a bit about myself.

I've been yoyo dieting for the past 6 years, gaining or losing up to 106 pounds each time. The reason I'm posting is because I think I've found something that will work for me for a long time, and I'd like to share and maybe get feedback.

A week for me looks like this:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: Weight training, split into push/pull/heavy/light. Each workout is generally 35-50 minutes.

Wednesday, Sunday: 15 minutes of HIIT, preferably on the row machine.

Saturday: 30 minutes of steady state cardio. Right now I'm walking on an incline, but I'd like to start jogging.

Every day: I start every workout with ab training. On strength training I'll do about 60% of what I would do on a cardio day (3 sets of abs rather than 5). I also try to do roughly 20 minutes of stretching, yoga, and foam rolling a day.

Diet: I'm on a ketogenic diet, eating roughly 10g carbs, 60-100g protein, and whatever left is fat. Water intake is 8-10 cups.

Supplements: I start each morning with a caffeine pill and another thermogenic pill which won't be named. I take B12, Zinc, and later in the day a Vega electrolyte drink.

I started this routine on December 31st, 2019, so I'm roughly 28 days in. I've gone from 220lb to 203.6lb as of this morning.

I would love to hear any feedback or suggestions, or I'm happy to just share a routine that have been working for me. Thanks!

submitted by /u/urraccoon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/euvpx5/what_im_doing_to_loseit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...