Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling confident

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Feeling confident

I am 15 years old and i weight 280 lbs(128kgs) . I know, that's soooo much but i admit it. I loved to eat. I think i got 30 lbs just in last 2 months because it was school holiday and i usually stayed in home and watch netflix and eat like 5 bags of doritos with 2L of fanta. EVERYDAY. I loved to do that. It was Christmas and New Year s day too and i ate like my stomach was infinite. But 3 days ago i finally realised(a little bit too late) that i need to lose weight because i want to live a healthy life and have an awesome teenage. It is not too late. In these 3 days i ate no more than 1200 calories and i feel like i can do this. It feels easy to be honest. I tried a diet 5 months ago but i gave up after i lost 7 kgs because it felt sooo hard. But now it feels easy? Maybe it's my feeling of tired being the fat guy from a group and not moving too much/dancing. I have supportive friends and recently changed highschool. Do you think i can handle 2kgs/5lbs / week. Or under 1000 calories until i get where i want to be? Do you think it is just the beggining and i will feel crazy again after food? I drink like 3liters of water daily. Today i think i ate 500 calories and i m not feeling hungry. I just play a video game or watch netflix when i m hungry and i forget about it. Is this healthy? I want to lose this so badly omg. I asked too many questions but i want an advice. Do you think i can get under 100 kgs by the beggining of the summer? And it is possible with my current diet(1000 cals/day)

submitted by /u/Frichifai
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evwbti/feeling_confident/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...