Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Should i lose weight by doing cardio only for a while before adding in weight exercises?

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Should i lose weight by doing cardio only for a while before adding in weight exercises?

So basically I am committed to lose at least 20kg (44lb) in this year (I weight 98kg atm and am 24 years old and 5ft 10 inch).

I am a bit confused of doing cardio and weight exercises as part of the same routine (i do 40 mins solid of cross training then i do weight exercises) but it seems as though while I am increasing muscle mass, I am not necessarily decreasing fat or body fat as a percentage.

I am thinking about doing hard work on cardio only until im under 80kg (75kg ish) and THEN add in weight exercises afterwards. I don't know whether this plan is feasible or not and what the effects will be in the long term (as for diet, I pretty mucj eat everything made by my mother and I drink a lot of water and I stopped having fast food and sugar as well as part of my diet changes, I am also doing intermittent fasting as well in case anyone is interested) which is why I am asking here about this. :)

Thanks for your help in advance.

submitted by /u/Alwayswatchout
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eu6oma/should_i_lose_weight_by_doing_cardio_only_for_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...