Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fat and thin the conflict within

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Fat and thin the conflict within

5'5" 36F SW 226 CW 152. I'm having issues with my weight loss. I have PCOS which causes me to carry my weight around my lower abdomen. I still have a good sized belly. The rest of my body is getting small. Problem is the belly has me feeling fat. Like I'm still the same size/weight as before. While the rest of me is getting small. Like too small. My legs and arms are thin. Parts of my body are nothing but skin and bone. It shows and is physically painful. It hurts to sit because my tailbone has no cushion. My hips and tailbone hit the toilet seat and hurt. I got a bruise on my shoulder blade from sleeping on it too long. But I still feel fat. I'm a mess. I need to lose the belly but I cant afford to lose anywhere else.

Any advice on how to lose the belly weight specifically? My therapist suggested prebiotics, probiotics, and bonemeal. I'm gonna try that, but thought you guys might be able to help. Also support and general advice or PCOS advice is appreciated. I do have a mirena, but would be open to changing bc

submitted by /u/nurselynn13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evw83e/fat_and_thin_the_conflict_within/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...