Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am disheartened.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I am disheartened.

I don’t use reddit a lot so I’m sorry if this isn’t allowed but I just need to vent a bit. I don’t have a lot of stats. I’m 21F/5’5”/177lb. I’ve lost 20lb in the last year by playing tennis almost every day. After years of battling depression, saying I’d lose weight and then not doing anything different , I decided at the beginning of this month that enough is enough. I’ve lost 4ish lbs in a few weeks but lately it’s started to fluctuate up again. Today I was feeling really good about myself, just because I’ve been hitting the gym or playing tennis almost every day and making better choices in my food.

Cut to babysitting my 5y/o niece this evening and she calls me fat. Trust me I know I’m overweight and I know she’s a little kid but goodness I feel so discouraged again. I want to start eating better as well as exercising but I think I only have the capacity to add one life change at a time for now.

Anyway, I’m thankful for all the reddit communities and people that have encouraged and posted their progress giving me something to look forward to.

submitted by /u/_idkwhoiam_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evxxg3/i_am_disheartened/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...