Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice on how to improve food choices?

Friday, January 31, 2020

Advice on how to improve food choices?

In november to december, 8 weeks, I lost 14 pounds. I went from 208 to 194. This is the first time EVER I ever successfully lost weight, and I am really proud, but holidays came like Christmas, a birthday, New years and all of that, and kicked me in the ass. Its January 31st now and the good note is I maintained my weight of 194. The bad note is my eating choices are bad again. I just started going back to the gym this week and doing my weight lifting again and I'm killing it, but my food is so hard to control. Exercise is genuinely no problem for me. Food is, and not in the aspect of binge eating.

So my issue isn't that I overeat anymore - since I lost 14 pounds in nov/dec, it is easier not to binge - but I find myself making bad choices that kind of mess with me. For example, I had a healthy breakfast today, healthy lunch, but supper comes and I have a small fry and big mac for supper. I do calorie counting and I ate roughly 1400 calories today. Issue is, I'm super hungry again, because mcdonalds isn't filling at all. I find myself making this mistake a lot where I will eat an unfulfilling supper and find myself starving the rest of the night. I sometimes have a small snack but I am paranoid of gaining weight back so most times, I dont. I only eat 1400-1600 calories a day. (keep in mind my dieting just started again, I was eating whatever I wanted about 2 weeks ago so it feels 'new' again). And although I know I'm not overeating, it still makes me feel really guilty and it feels like I'm loosing progress, even if the weight is still coming off. It can be discouraging a lot but I push through it.

Does anyone have advice on making more better decisions? I find myself acting on impulse a lot for supper and it really sucks. What would also help is maybe some nutritious supper recipes?

submitted by /u/fcoskdfpd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewxmmq/advice_on_how_to_improve_food_choices/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...