Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to loseit

Friday, January 31, 2020

Trying to loseit

Little bit about me then a couple questions. I am about to turn 34, have a wife and 3 very picky eating children. Im prior military and I was in fantastic shape, 5'10 180lbps with a nearly perfect pt score. I have been told that in my family metabolism takes a nosedive in the mid 20's, im not so sure how much of that is accurate but in 2009 I was medically discharged following some shrapnel injuries that left me with a hard time running and a hefty dose of ptsd. I get around ok and can work out it's just running can be painful.

Within 2 years of my medical discharge I got lazy and put on 70 pounds. I am currently 260 pounds. Tired of feeling like crap and want to hopefully meet my grandkids one day. My wife and I are both trying to lose weight. She was very successful going keto a couple years ago, Everytime I have gave it a serious go I tend to drop 15 and stall out, also seem to increase my blood pressure and cause agitation.

That has more to do with what I was eating than the diet itself, im sure. The point is though that with our lifestyle, picky kids, etc, I don't think that diet is sustainable for us.

Basically I am asking for pointers. I know discipline is going to be the main factor in this but how can I make this as easy as possible? Are there any good programs? Should I use a phone app to track calories? Should I be lifting or stick to cardio whenever I have time? Supplements? Diet pills? Is there an easy way to track calories when your cooking for a big family?

Any pointers or suggestions would be a lot of help for us.

submitted by /u/Toxikblu3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewymli/trying_to_loseit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...