Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I changed my diet for one year - from 266lbs to 175lbs.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

I changed my diet for one year - from 266lbs to 175lbs.

Hey everyone, it's been about a year now that I decided to make one very simple change to my diet and the results have been quite astounding.

I'm a tallish guy - 6'1 or so - and I always carried body weight well. I have a long body so I never realised just how much weight I'd put on until I saw a picture of myself taken at a friends wedding. I have included that picture as my before picture because I didn't make a conscious decision to take a before picture when I started this journey.

https://imgur.com/dgzU7Ux

I knew when I saw that picture that I had to change, like it really did shock me to see myself like that - so I made one change that ultimately changed my life and the way I see myself. I stopped drinking carbonated drinks - firstly cold turkey then as time has gone by I allow myself a treat with one if I'm out etc. It may not seem like much, infact I barely noticed after I've kicked the sugar withdrawal symptoms, and within a year I'd lost 90lbs or so. This is me now.

https://imgur.com/A2yZPty

I'm about to hit 33 and I look and feel younger than I have done in over a decade. I've not been this slim since my late teens (not that I was fat then, I did used to work out at point in my life) and everything from my hair to my skin feels and looks a lot better.

For those of you who might be struggling with your journey, consider cutting out all forms of carbonated drinks for a while, including the diet sugar-free stuff.

Edit: I went from a 38" waistline to a 30", a British XL in t-shirts to a M. Unfortunately my head has remained the same size haha.

submitted by /u/DTBSC
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eu5jet/i_changed_my_diet_for_one_year_from_266lbs_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...