Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Class pass users?

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Class pass users?

I was hoping if I could get experiences and opinions on class pass? I am approaching new territory with my weight so I was hoping to start adding in exercise in addition to cutting.

I was hoping if I could get tiers that people have started on, regiments that people seem to enjoy and whether it was worth the money.

I figured rather than antagonizing about which gym to join, I could try it all until I find something I enjoy.

I do a little over 10,000 steps a day during the week. My apartment gym is small but I didn’t want to just stick to cardio. The free month ends soon and I don’t know if I want to bite the bullet just yet - partly coz I haven’t reached my next goal yet.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/starsreminisce
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewfcvb/class_pass_users/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...