Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Opinions on Ideal Weight?

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Opinions on Ideal Weight?

Hi! First time poster here.

I love learning all the science behind health and fitness, so this page is one of my new favorite threads. I have family history of atherosclerosis so eating good foods and keeping up cardiovascular fitness is my main priority and goal. (Besides looking bad ass of course.)

However, with that said, I know that there is an ideal weight for my body that is in correlation with my health. I am 5ft1inches tall and BMI says my ideal weight would be 125lbs. But I've done a full body test with smart scale that put my "fat free body weight" at 145lbs. I don't really want to have to lose muscle in the process, I want to lose fat and GAIN more muscle. (I do have very muscular legs now.) Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on this. Should I focus on getting to the "ideal weight" and losing a bit of muscle to do it? Or should I not sweat it? I appreciate you all (:

submitted by /u/forever074
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ev5y76/opinions_on_ideal_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...