Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So tired all the time, because I'm an idiot. Suggestions??

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

So tired all the time, because I'm an idiot. Suggestions??

I was complaining to a friend today that I have been so tired lately. Like, I just want to sleep nonstop. I couldn't think of why this would be, because it was never an issue before.

And then I started looking at my food logs and realized: I've basically cut all caffeine from my diet. I used to get a large iced coffee on the way to work every morning (with cream, a shot of espresso, and TWELVE sugars). And on the way home, I'd get a soda.

Since I started tracking my calories again at the beginning of the month, those obviously just do not fit into my day anymore, so I dropped them. Lol, I just didn't think about how bad my caffeine crash was going to be!

So, does anyone have any low-cal suggestions for getting some caffeine back to my poor brain? I'm leaning towards just taking a caffeine pill every morning...

submitted by /u/DaileDoe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evhep9/so_tired_all_the_time_because_im_an_idiot/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...