Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help/Advice

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Help/Advice

Hello, I figure since most people in this sub are or have been overweight I’d ask a question. I am in a medical program that requires us to be ‘patients’ for each other and the next exam consists of you needing to be on the exam table. I’m around 370 and last time I got on the table it sounded like it was breaking. I would be mortified if it happened and it would cost the facility money. How do I get out of being the ‘patient’ for the exam though? It’s not exactly fair but I am just so nervous about breaking the freaking table. Please give me any advice. I don’t want to bring it up to my professor because it’s embarrassing.

submitted by /u/commentator-tot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eueuux/helpadvice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...