Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to drink more

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

How to drink more

okay so we all know, drinking more water helps with losing weight. And we also know how to make the water taste better (cucumbers, lemons, you name it).

But still, my problem is often that I just forget to drink. Having a bottle right next to my bed doesn't help. Putting alarms into my phone doesn't help bc I will drink a little but not much bc I'm not thirsty. And if I'm not thirsty, I won't drink.

Now what I discovered is that I somehow need to boost my thirst, but without eating something. (I'm doing intermittent fasting, so no eating in the morning for me).

What really helps with this, is drinking in the morning. It doesn't have to be much. This morning i had like 300 ml, which is a bit more than a glass, and since then I've been constantly thirsty. It's just 9 am and I already have over half a litre in, which never happens.

So, to drink more over the day, try starting in the morning.

submitted by /u/lisa471
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evk04h/how_to_drink_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...