Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to vary my diet

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Struggling to vary my diet

Hello

I've been on a calorie deficit for around 5 weeks now, and have lost about 6lbs.

My diet is extremely monotonous, starts with either the same bowl of Cereal or sandwich for breakfast, various sandwiches/wraps or 6" Subways for lunch, and finally for dinner it's either some form of pasta, pizza, rice or chicken. I take a multi vitamin every night.

On weekends I treat myself to a couple of bottles of red wine and the odd chocolate snack here and there.

I average around 1700cals on weekdays and tend not to track on the weekend.

My job tends not to allow me time to cook, so almost all my meals are ready in 15 mins or under.

Does anyone else struggle to vary their intake? I feel like I've found a diet that is working for me as I enjoy all the foods I do eat, however I know I'm probably lacking and eating far too many carbs.

Any advice welcome

submitted by /u/Neverbethesky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ew21di/struggling_to_vary_my_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...