Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 18M 220lb time to get a revenge body.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

18M 220lb time to get a revenge body.

I've been big all my life. When I was in the 2nd grade I was already 100 pounds. Slowly and slowly I kept getting bigger as I got older. I remember in the 8th grade and going into freshmen year of high school I was 236 or 238 pounds. I'm happy to say that was the heaviest I've ever been but Ive never actually made any body transformation. I'm currently stuck between 215 and 220 at 5'10". Now after a being dumped I'm deciding I need to make the change. I want this year to be my year finally. I've been saying that for the past 5 years but now I really mean it. I want to hopefully get below 200. Maybe posting on here and having a community to talk to about it will help me stick with it more. So anyway that's why I'm here. I'm hoping some of you will give me advice and keep me motivated with it.

submitted by /u/3l3p4no
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eugu2j/18m_220lb_time_to_get_a_revenge_body/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...