Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just diagnosed as pre-diabetic. Starting to get patellofemoral pain syndrome. Have mild fatty liver disease.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Just diagnosed as pre-diabetic. Starting to get patellofemoral pain syndrome. Have mild fatty liver disease.

Hello everyone. First time posting to this subreddit.

I'm looking for advice on how to get started. I just met with a dietitian. She said I need to start counting macros. She mentioned myfitnesspal or loseit apps (I use android).

I just ate a giant dinner and am now hating myself.

I'm now rambling. My mind is spinning with all my diagnoses. I'm a clinical pharmacist and care for patients who are far more advanced in their disease processes than I am. All I can think about is this is somehow the beginning of the end for me. And it's all hopeless.

Thank you for listening. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/coeruleumblue
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evh6hs/just_diagnosed_as_prediabetic_starting_to_get/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...