Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained sixty pounds

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Gained sixty pounds

Before anybody rolls their eyes at how I "let myself go," let me just be abundantly clear here, pregnancy is a hell of a ride. This is my 3rd

I gained 60 pounds, and I'm 8 months PP, and haven't lost any of it. It is harder, by a lot, than when I was in my 20s. I feel discouraged, frustrated, and betrayed by my own skin. I'm mourning the loss of the shape I was in, and I'm determined to get it back. I feel defensive, I didnt choose this. I used to be able to hit the gym all the time before work, but now I'm stuck at home and cant afford it. Starting pilates, keto and IF to jumpstart things. I just want to acknowledge all the non-scale losses gaining 60 pounds has cost me. I cant fit. Not in my clothes, not in spaces I'm used too. I bump into things. I cant reach things or bend like I used to. My knees HURT from carrying all this extra weight. My face feels foreign to me, like it's not mine. I know lots of people can get pregnant and not gain any weight. That's just NOT what my body does. I want my own skin back.

submitted by /u/YoukonKat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evf882/gained_sixty_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...