Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 30kg and then gained back nearly 20 of them

Thursday, January 30, 2020

I lost 30kg and then gained back nearly 20 of them

I hit my highest ever weight of 115kg (253.5lbs) when I was 19. I decided I had to fix it, and so over the next year and a bit I worked my ass off, watched what I ate, and worked to fix my sleep schedule. I hit 85.4kg (188.2lbs) in March 2019. But between December 2018 and July 2019 I suffered from severe pain in my knee, causing me to have to use crutches to get around and be unable to do much of anything. After a few months of not being able to walk, I became depressed (already have major depressive disorder but I was coping before this) and turned to food for comfort. I started gaining weight rapidly, and when I finally got the courage to weigh myself in September, I was back over 100kg. I decided to not think about it, and my weight has been mostly stable since then, but I just want to be back where I was in March, weight-wise at least. I guess I should be glad I’m not back where I started or even higher, but it’s still discouraging to see more than half of your progress wiped away.

submitted by /u/purplishpurple
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewessa/i_lost_30kg_and_then_gained_back_nearly_20_of_them/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...