Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Breastfeeding exhausted mom struggling STRUGGLING

Monday, January 27, 2020

Breastfeeding exhausted mom struggling STRUGGLING

I’m 7 months postpartum and breastfeeding. I have 25 stubborn pounds. I’m exhausted bcs the baby doesn’t sleep. Between the exhaustion, stress, and breastfeeding my body will not shed these pounds. My diet is ok, but I need a higher caloric intake. Salads and quinoa don’t cut it.

This is my second baby. With my first it took until she was sleeping through the night for me to shed weight (and it literally fell off because I was always at the gym, had a solid diet, and was finally rested). This time around I’m more tired and stressed, with less time and extra pounds I put on because my second pregnancy had complications.

I need perspective, motivation, empathy, science, data, tips, WHATEVER.

submitted by /u/coffeedrinker1205
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/euw2il/breastfeeding_exhausted_mom_struggling_struggling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...