Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Making time to exercise

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Making time to exercise

Hi, I’m at the beginning of my weight loss journey (currently 5’4 and 160 lb, goal of 135lb) and I’m really struggling to find a way to fit regular exercise into my day. I am in college, meaning that I have classes throughout the day, and often commitments in the evenings, and though I have plenty of time in the schedule for a 30 minute workout, that workout comes with 10 minutes of changing into workout clothes, 5 minutes to walk to the gym, and at least 30 minutes to shower, get dressed, and reapply makeup if I’m planning on going back out, meaning that I struggle to find the time/energy daily to make it work. Does anyone have advice on how to help with this?

Tldr: Exercise is hard to do if it comes with 45 minutes of extra work besides, how do you do it?

submitted by /u/talentpipes11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evxzkl/making_time_to_exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...