Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Make sure to track all your food by WEIGHT!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Make sure to track all your food by WEIGHT!

So I am actually maintaining right now, trying to do some body recomposition. I am lifting consistently, hoping to lose some fat and gain some muscle.

Anyways, I track almost all my food on the food scale, except for my protein powder.

I drink two protein shakes a day, and each scoop (supposed to be 38g) is 140 cal.

I decided to weigh the scoop to see if it was accurate, and the scoops ended up being more around 50g.

Now this might not seem like a huge difference, but that is 40 calories more than I have been counting. Twice a day is 80.

Over a week, that is over 500 cal more than I thought I was eating. Now imagine I tracked other foods using cups, or different measurements other than oz or grams.

I'm sure most of you guys are aware of this, but just wanted to put that out there!

Keep on grinding!

submitted by /u/Mrunclesam
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evi8kt/make_sure_to_track_all_your_food_by_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...