Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Everytime I start, I fail

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Everytime I start, I fail

30/M here, currently weighing at 322. Highest was 335. Lowest was around 7 years ago at 240, and I was running 5ks and was doing Keto successfully.

I want to be that person again but life got in the way. Deaths in the family, Divorce, new job new life.

My work has a snack wall, and has a few on each floor. When I'm at work, I can't not be tempted by it. The work is stressful and grabbing that bag of chips, or pretzels seems to make things better. On the flip side, I do commute to work via transit so I'm doing A LOT more walking in the past 7 months (new job) than I ever have. Last month I did manage to get down to 313, but then I sabotaged myself back up...plus the holidays.

I'm also diagnosed with bipolar, so I can get really motivated one day and the next just sabotage myself because my mood is down. It sucks.

I'll go grocery shopping and eat a bunch of food the same day.

I don't like the person in the mirror, and I definitely need help/'guidance.

Thanks for reading <3

submitted by /u/envinyater
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ev51fz/everytime_i_start_i_fail/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...