Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Working Out After Surgery

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Working Out After Surgery

I just had major stomach surgery two weeks ago to remove a tumor from my duodenum. They also took out my gallbladder and repaired a hernia. (Context: I'm a middle-aged woman SW 321: CW: 225 GW: 150)

I'm used to working out every day - lifting weights and doing cardio. I've lost almost 100 pounds. I have another 75 to go.

I am terrified of gaining the weight back. I'm allowed to exercise lightly >>BUT<< not do anything that puts any strain on the muscle wall. I'm still in a lot of pain, but I'm also antsy just sitting around the house. (which is also where the food is which is bad)

Any suggestions? Ideas? I get so bored walking.

submitted by /u/wishfuldancer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/euiohd/working_out_after_surgery/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...