Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Whole 30 or Paleo diet with CICO

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Whole 30 or Paleo diet with CICO

Anyone here who follows a Whole 30 or Paleo diet (or maybe more accurately lifestyle) along with CICO?

I realize they are somewhat different but I’m attracted to these “diets” because of the focus on whole foods and less processed stuff. I deal with chronic illness and pain/inflammation so think it could be beneficial in that regard though I do understand I still should (and intend to) count calories to see real results.

I see a lot of posts that seem to immediately shoot down any of these types of diet in favor of just counting calories. Is that just because people try to do it instead of not in addition to it? Or am I missing something negative about these diets?

So for anyone who does follow a paleo or whole 30 or similar diet I’d be interested to hear about your experiences or if you noticed any other benefits besides weight loss alone!

ETA: to clarify I am curious about those who have maybe loosely followed these guideline but also CICO which is what I would be doing. I’m not talking about not counting calories.

submitted by /u/resa41
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewid0f/whole_30_or_paleo_diet_with_cico/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...